Yesterday, while out shopping for Christmas presents, I couldn't help popping into River Island to look at a dress I'd saw online. Unfortunately the dress didn't fit right (they're all made for taller women! Silly 5ft1" me) but I did spot a whole basket of other things I like. And so this year I think I'm actually going to get up early on Boxing Day and go to the sales with my Christmas money! Let me share with you the things I've earmarked:
1. Pale pink oversized wool coat - Such pretty brushed wool! No good in the rain but I don't care.
2. Black and white patent brogue Chelsea boots - These are my alternative to dolly shoes in the winter. And the style instantly made me think 'Boardwalk Empire!'
3. Black and white check leggings - Not usually a leggings fan as I still insist on having my bum covered, but these with some long smart blouses...!
4. Pink leopard print colour satchel - There's actually loads of bags I'd have from RI I'd love but this one will go nice the with hot pink leopard spot Henry Holland purse Glynn has bought me from Christmas!
5. Black raglan sleeve t-shirt - Pretty and simple, I wouldn't pay £20 for it but there's a whole host of colours and I imagine these would go cheaper after Christmas.
Would you look at that! It all matches!
Now a little bit of me regrets telling you this as I will have more people to fight off in store, but let's just call this spreading some festive love.